Developments / Accomplishments
Applied Computing program (AC) is the first IT program in Taiwan conducted entirely in English throughout four years. It was founded in 2003. AC is a globalized program in regard to course content, sources of teachers, internship institutions and future employment. The goals of the program are clearly defined. All the teachers are professional and enthusiastic. The teaching materials are customized for students. The program cares about both technology, equipment and cultures. The graduates' performances in the industries have been outstanding and highly praised. The features of this program are summarized below:
(1) Focusing on the cultivation of talents in Information Technology and education;
(2) Market-oriented course design integrating technology and professionalism;
(3) Professional and technological teaching, with a lot of opportunities for student exchanges, achieving internationalization;
(4) Excellent environment with cross-cultural activities and digital equipment for education; and
(5) Enrolled students with outstanding performances in various competitions and graduates being favored by industry for meeting needs with related talents.
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Science (B.S.)